Dubuque County relies on numerous boards and commissions for important work. In December, the Board of Supervisors will consider applications for expiring or vacant positions on boards and commissions.
If you are interested in serving on a Dubuque County board or commission, please visit our website to complete an online application form or download a 2-page fillable PDF form. Please go to www.dubuquecountyiowa.gov/293/Boards-Commissions to access the applications and to view information about all of Dubuque County’s boards and commissions.
The boards and commissions with vacant positions include:
- Dubuque County Board of Health
- Dubuque County Conservation Board
- Dubuque County Disabilities Council
- Dubuque County Eminent Domain Compensation Commission
- Dubuque County Equal Opportunity Committee
- Dubuque County Food Policy Council
- Dubuque County Historic Preservation Commission
- Dubuque County Investment Policy Committee
- Dubuque County Library District Board of Trustees
- Dubuque County Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Sunnycrest Manor Advisory Board
- Watershed Working Group
Individuals wishing to be considered for an appointment in December should complete the online application or return a completed form application by November 30, 2022 by email to Rosanne.Lahr@dubuquecountyiowa.gov, by fax at (563) 589-4478, or by mail to Board of Supervisors, 720 Central Ave., Dubuque IA 52001.