Flood Plain

Any property must be checked to see if it is lying in a Flood Zone before building. There are specific restrictions for building on the Floodway Fringe. No building may be built in the Floodway.


A Flood Plain Development Permit is required before building or putting any kind of development in the Floodway Fringe. You may need to get a “No Rise” Certificate or Elevation Certificate signed by a licensed surveyor or engineer before a permit will be issued. Check with the Planning and Zoning office if you have any questions or need a permit.

Application Fee: $100

Permit Applications